The Dansensor® Lippke® VC1400 is a package leak detector which finds even the smallest leaks in blister packages, glass vials and other flexible, rigid and semi-rigid packages. It ensures seal strength and package integrity for quality control checks, R&D package testing and process optimization on the packaging line.
This instrument automates the methylene blue dye test and bubble emission test (ASTM D3078), guaranteeing optimal reproducibility. Test parameters and results are automatically stored on the device and can be printed or exported as a CSV file. Vacuum and penetration time can easily be adjusted on the touchscreen’s graphical user interface.
The optional accessories and two available variations, either with an integrated vacuum ejector for use with compressed air or with an external vacuum pump (PU1400), make the Dansensor Lippke VC1400 a flexible and user-friendly addition to your quality control routine.
The Dansensor® Lippke® VC 1400 is part of our leak detector family of products.
- Dansensor® Lippke® 5000
Dansensor Lippke 5000 provides reliable seal strength and pressure leak testing of many types of packaging. It can be used production, laboratory environments and throughout the supply chain to test package integrity.
- Dansensor® LeakPointer® H2O
Dansensor LeakPointer H2O is a premium water bath for visual leak testing (bubble test) on almost all types of packaging. The leak detector is used for quality control checks, R&D package testing and process optimization on the packaging line.
- Dansensor® LeakPointer® 3 and Dansensor® LeakPointer® 3+
The NEW leak detector Dansensor LeakPointer 3 and 3+ are designed for the food industry with a possibility to test leak sizes down to 50 micron (µm). This helps ensure unwanted batch recalls and high product quality.
- Dansensor® LeakMatic ll
The Dansensor LeakMatic II is an in-line leak detector capable of detecting large boxes in a non-destructive way. The non-destructive testing reduce waste and ensure leak free packages are sent to the consumers.
- High precision vacuum regulation
- No adjustment required for different package sizes or types
- Clear and concise on-screen test results
- One-touch documentation print-out with external printer
- Easy installation and operation
- Automatically capture and store data
- Test package integrity with blue dye or bubble test
- Touchscreen with GUI for user-friendly operation
- Vacuum generation with vacuum pump or compressed air
- Individual user logins and access levels for security
- Store test parameters for repeatability
- Data capture, storage and export
- USB port for connecting optional barcode scanner, keyboard or printer
- Optional accessories incl. vacuum chambers, vacuum pump unit and barcode scanner
- Multilingual user interface
- Compliant with ASTM D3078
- IQ/OQ validation documents available
|Specifications||Dansensor® Lippke® VC1400|
|Package types||Flexible, semi-rigid and rigid packages|
|Test types||Methylene blue dye test or Bubble test|
|Test package size||Smaller than vacuum chamber Ø 240 mm x 70 mm|
|Test time||Vacuum time: 24 hours (max) Penetration time: 24 hours (max)|
|Measuring range||Ejector variant: 100-800 mbar (1.5-11.6 psi)
External vacuum pump variant: 100-900 mbar (1.5-13.1 psi)
|Displayed resolution||1 mbar|
|Accuracy of measurement||± 2 mbar or ± 1% of setpoint (incl. overshoot when regulating to a fixed pressure)|
|Number of test definitions||999|
|Data collection capacity||Test data from more than 1,000,000 tests|
|Data collection type||Exported to CSV file|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) and weight||284 mm x 236.5 mm x 185 mm (11.2″ x 9.3″ x 7.3″); 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
Vacuum chamber size: Ø 240 m x 70 m
|IP class||IP 20|
|Ambient temperature||+2°C to +35°C|
|Relative humidity||10 to 90 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Ambient pressure||900-1050 mbar|
|Power supply and consumption||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz Max 40W|
|Air supply pressure and connection||4.5-6.0 bar (optimal performance at approx. 5 bar)
Ø6/4mm tube DIN ISO 8573-1:2010 [4:4:3]
|Air consumption||Max 60 L/min|
|Connectivity||LAN: RJ-45 Ethernet 10/100 Mbit/s, DHCP client or fixed IP
USB: 1 x Host, USB 2.0 Type A; 1 x Device, USB 2.0 Type B (max current 500 mA)
|Compliance||CE, China RoHS II|
- Leak testing in methylene blue dye bath
- Visual leak testing under water with vacuum (bubble)
- ASTM D3078 (Standard Test Method for Determination of Leaks in Flexible Packaging by Bubble Emission)
- Blue dye test according to Farmacopea Mexicana HERMETIC Method IV