The Dansensor® MAP Mix 9001 is a proportional gas mixer, which is based on a gas mixing principle that makes it suitable for all types of packaging machines. This unprecedented versatility of the Dansensor MAP Mix 9001 is highly regarded by customers. The proportional gas mixer can be used for mixing 2 or 3 gases, including oxygen and carbon dioxide as well as the inert gases nitrogen and argon.
We Offer three other gas mixing products for Modified Atmosphere Packaging. These MAP gas mixing tools are described further below:
- Dansensor® MAP Mix Provectus®
With Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus, operators can enjoy advanced accuracy and a highly user-friendly interface, where important information about gas flow, consumption and actual gas mix is constantly updated and available. The Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus can mix 2-3 gases, including O2, N2, CO2, and Ar, and besides this, it can teach users how to mix gases with only a few instructions prior.
- Dansensor® Buffer Tank
If you wish to improve the gas mixing performance of Dansensor MAP Mix 9001, a Buffer Tank may be the right solution. It stores up to 15 liters and can be used for mixing gases of different kinds, including N2, CO2, O2, and Ar. The Buffer Tank also fits with the Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus.
Feature & Benefits
- Accurate and reliable technology
- Easy to use
- Alarms operators of pressure drops
- Low total cost of ownership
- Virtually maintenance free
- For blending of 2-3 gasses
- Flow ranges from 20-400litres/min (40-850 SCFH)
- Pressure/buffer version for tray sealing and thermoforming machines
- Version with flow adjustment for flow packaging machines
- Gas inlet pressure alarm
- Repair set for input / output filters
- Plugs for local main power
- Kit, front lid
- Buffer tank, 15L
Service & Support Options
- Basic Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Plus Preventative Maintenance Plan
Gas mixing for MAP with manual flow adjustments
- N2 + CO2
- N2 + CO2 + O2
- Packaging QC and QA
For a variety of food and beverage packages using MAP.
Some examples of our customer applications include:
-Snack Foods – Bakery – Pizza – Meats & Cheese – Fish – Fruit, salads & Vegetables – Pet Foods