The Seal Tick TSE6081b has been developed to enable the testing of seals in food and pharmaceutical packages – many products need to be checked to ensure the package is sealed against moisture, oxygen or biological contamination.
It ensures the seals have been made completely, allowing the manufacturer to be confident about the shelf life and integrity of their product, whilst offering a system of quality traceability.
Tests can be fast -as short as 5 seconds for small packs- objective, easy to use and reliable. They do not stress or inflate the package, are dry, and non-destructive. A flexible mounting system allows interchanging of larger testing chambers with the standard chamber of its smaller sibling, the TSE6086b– an even greater range of package shapes and sizes can be tested.
The stainless steel construction makes it ideal for use in a production environment with tested product able to go back onto the packing line.
Requiring only air and power, the instrument is switched on, and the testing chamber opened. A package is placed and the chamber closed. A short while alter the panel indicates a pass or fail.
A quantitative result is written into the internal log. Logs can be retrieved by connecting via Ethernet, or optional USB, for quality traceability. Different products can be selected on the controller and tested using a product specific test procedure.
The Sealtick TSE6081b is already in use around the world for testing a wide range of food and medical products…fast, simple, safe.
- Simple operation – test initiates from handle closure
- Test results shown on lamps:
Pass – Fine Fail – Coarse Fail
- Quantitative result on backlit display.
- Accepts a wide range of pack sizes and shapes without adjustment (smaller chamber recommended for smaller pack sizes).
- Rapid testing – from 5-45 seconds for most standard packs.
- 20 nameable methods. User programmable to opti- mize for different sized products.
- Memory – 30 days of results (1 file per day). On the 31st day, the first days results are cleared. 30 days of tracking the test counters progress (1 file per 10 days). On the 31st day the first 10 days are cleared.
- Ethernet and USB connections allow periodic upload for mandatory record keeping and trend identification, plus online monitoring via Web Browser.
- Test parameters stored and accessible under pass- word access.
- Setting and control of test times and parameters from keyboard.
- Internal generation of test vacuum from compressed air.
- High resolution measurement of leak rate.
- Recall of most recent test data to review test parameters
- Calibration menus for pressure.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Accepts thin items up to 600 x 500 mm (available size decreases as thickness increases).
- Warranty: 12 months.
- Requires only mains power (50 Watts) and com- pressed air (60 Ltrs/min intermittent).
- Vacuum pump (replaces the need for compressed air).
- Power input 115V instead of 230V AC.
|Non-destructive (can ship passed items), largely operator independent, more sensitive
|Purpose and Application
|Leak test flexible packages without applying stress
|Flexible bags – pillow, gusset, etc.
|Force on Package
|0 KPa (typical)
|Package Size (Max.)
|600x500x25 mm (thicker packs reduce max height/width)
|will add soon
|Programmable Test Methods
|Electronic Testing Record
|60 L/m intermittent
|230Vac or 115Vac