This on-line continuous gas analyzer combines gas content analysis with real-time control of package flushing, which for most manufacturers results into a decrease in gas consumption of 20-50%. Reduce gas consumption and production cost in MAP processes.
On-line gas analyzers:
The Dansensor MAP Check 3 for flow wrappers is one of several on-line gas analyzers for MAP control we offer. The other gas analyzer tools in the product line are all briefly introduced below.
- Dansensor® MAP Check 3 Pressure
Dansensor MAP Check 3 Pressure lets you measure gas efficiently and precisely directly from a gas mixer, buffer tank or any other pressurized source. This continuous gas analyzer measures both O2 and CO2 and is a flexible way to control your gas and prevent incorrect gas mixes in Modified Atmosphere Packaging.
- Dansensor® MAP Check 3 Vacuum
Speed up production and control your MAP process through automatic control with Dansensor MAP Check 3 Vacuum for on-line Quality Assurance that measures gas composition on a continuous basis and ensures that every package is flushed according to spec.
- Dansensor® ISM-3
The Dansensor ISM-3 is a highly accurate industrial oxygen monitor which will alert operators and adjust oxygen levels if they do not comply with the preset gas limits. The O2 monitor Dansensor ISM-3 is digitally controlled and offers a self-diagnostics system and great reliability and accuracy.
Features & Benefits
- Enables major gas savings with optional GasSave function or when paired with Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus gas mixer
- Logs and displays actual gas consumption for easy traceability with GasSave function
- Reduces labor and waste costs compared to manual testing
- Avoids recalls/repacking by stopping packaging machines if measurements exceed preset limits
- Reduces work area CO2-levels to protect employees
- 5″ color touch screen
- Improved data logging capabilities with USB and Etherrnet
- Ability to control Dansensor MAP Mix Provectus gas mixer
- Delivered with PC software
- Option: 3-channel multiplexer
- Extended remote monitoring and control options with Modbus TCP
- On-line monitoring of gas content on a vertical or horizontal packaging machine
- Above combined with real-time control of package flushing via an advanced GasSave function
For a variety of food and beverage packages using MAP.
Some examples of our customer applications include:
-Snack Foods – Bakery – Pizza – Meats & Cheese – Fish – Pet Foods – Coffee – Pharmaceutical Packaging – Medical Device