Calia Technology is looking for two competitive and highly passionate Sales Executives to join our family and help us expand our products in Malaysia and achieve sustainable business activities. New graduates are highly encouraged to apply, preferably with strong Chemistry background (for Analytical Testing Department vacancy) and other Engineering backgrounds (for Physical Testing Department vacancy).
Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. You can use your tertiary education knowledge to consult prospects and lay down solutions that meet their requirements. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone, and online discussion, we’d like to meet you!
Sales Executives Job responsibilities include:
• 1x Sales Executive in Analytical Testing Department who will be overseeing business for Analytical Testing products (Website: https://calia.com.my/products/). Must possess strong Chemistry knowledge background (preferably with Degree or Master in Chemical Engineering / Industrial Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Chemistry).
• 1x Sales Executive in Physical Testing Department who will be overseeing business for Physical Testing products (Website: https://calia.com.my/products/). We welcome any Engineering background to apply (preferably with Degree or Master).
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
• Expanding business and selling our products of which each comprehensive training will be given.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences in the future.
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints and issues.
• Collaborate with team members to achieve goals.
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team members.
• A genuine passion for Sales.
• Proficiency in Malay and English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Hands-on experience with any products we are selling is an added advantage.
• Possess driving license and own transportation.
• Traveling outstation (outside Selangor) frequently is not an issue (only applicable post-MCO in the future).
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
• Good personality and interpersonal skills.
• Attractive Basic Salary (depends on your University’s Qualification).
• Monthly Allowance.
• Mileage Claims.
• Medical Coverage.
• Performing Sales Executive will have golden opportunities to travel Overseas (Singapore, Japan, China, India, Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Denmark, and other European countries) for training / sales meeting (available post-MCO in the future) (Website: https://calia.com.my/events/).
• More to be discussed during the interview.