FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Controlled shear stress/shear rate operation makes it easy to study static yield to flow curve and visco- elastic behaviour.
- User-friendly Touch Screen and graphical display for stand-alone operation.
- Quick Connect Coupling System for easy spindle attachment.
- Instrument flexibility allows for cone/plate and concentric cylinder in one.
- Very Small Sample Size permits rapid test set up and clean up.
- Spindle Barcode for auto spindle recognition.
- Standalone simplicity for QC users.
- Automatic Gap Setting for quick and easy gap setting.
- Rapid Temperature Control of plate with Peltier option for quick profiling of viscosity vs. temperature.
- Optional Rheo3000 Software allows for PC control and data acquisition/analysis of multiple test files.
- Choice of cone or plate spindle geometries (at least one is required)
- Rheo3000 Software
- Viscosity Standards
- Choice of Thermal Barrier
- Teflon (0° – 200°C)
- Stainless Steel (0° – 200°C+)
- Coaxial Cylinder
- Bob (spindle) and Chamber
- FTKY3 Water Jacket for Temperature Control
- Temperature Bath
- Instrument with Peltier temperature control for sample plate
- Convenience Package, which includes cleaning cloth and screen protector
- Air Filtration System is added to all orders unless specifically removed
|Resolution of Torque||0.02μNm|
|Resolution of deformation||1.25μrad|
|Min frequency||0.01 Hz / 0.06 rad/s|
|Max frequency||20 Hz / 126 rad/s|
|Measurement system||Cylinder/Cone Plate|
|Temp control||Peltier or bath option|
|Min Temp.||0° C|
|Max Temp||180° C|