- All components are integrated in a small footprint of 31 cm (W) × 27 cm (D).
- Saves valuable bench space.
- No need to determine the KF reagent titre. Just flip the POWER on, the titrator will be ready to run within 30 minutes. Simple as 1,2,3 Go!
- 4 user defined methods can be stored in memory and easily recalled according to samples.
- Up to 20 results can be stored with statistics calculation.
- Detection limit goes down to several ppm.
- Equipped with two RS-232C ports for balance and computer connection.
- Standard package includes AQUANet data download software, instruction movie, application guidebook and more.
|Titration method||Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration|
|Electrolytic control method||Constant current electrolysis, intermittent electrolysis in the vicinity of the end point only.|
|End point detection||AC polarization potential difference detection.|
|Measuring range||10 µg H2O – 99 mg H2O|
|Accuracy||Within CV of 0.3% (1g of 1mgH2O/mL water-in-methanol measured 10 times)|
|Required measuring time||FAST: 1.2 mg H2O/min.(20 µg H2O/sec.)
SLOW: 0.6 mg H2O/min.(10 µg H2O/sec.)
|Titration cell capacity||150 mL|
|Display||16-Digit x 2-Line LCD with backlighting|
|Display unit||µg H2O, ppm, %|
|File function||4 files for titration parameters|
|Memory data capacity||20 data|
|Printers||Optional impact printer; PR-302B|
|External input / output||RS-232C; 2 ports
Port 1 (BALANCE):Connection to electronic balance.
Port 2 (HOST):Connection to external computer.
|Power supply / Power consumption||AC 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 100 VA|
|Dimensions / Weight||310(W) x 270(D) x 170(H) mm,
Approx. 5 kg
|Dot Impact Printer PR-302B||Paper width: 58 mm|
|Solid Evaporator EV-2000
(For solid/powder samples)
|EV-2000 vaporizes water of a solid / powder sample by heating. Ideal for “the solid / powder sample that it is difficult to measure it directly”.
*Operation key-pad is necessary for use.
|Oil Evaporator EV-2000L
(For Oil, Paint and other liquid samples)
|Utilizing azeotropic distillation, EV-2000L separates moisture from sample matrices and introduces into the titration cell.
Interference form sample matrix is minimized and titration time is shortened.
*Generally a company name printing in this catalogue and a product name are a trademark of the company or registered trademarks.
*The product color may vary from the actual product due to printing qualities.
*Appearance, specification, etc. are subject to change for improvement without prior notice.
Note: For safe and appropriate use, please be sure to read the “Instruction Manual” before using the product.